Chelsea keeps putting things down my butt crack.
me: Chelsea, stop putting things in my butt!
Chelsea: you keep leaving it wide open!
Omg Chelsea took her client to a park and noticed a hot guy running around and then said he was doing push ups so she was trying to get a sneaky pic, but was too far away and in the second one he was looking right at her! So she moved further away and he started running up and down closer.
Omg she just said he said hi!
- Me: I just hate it when people talk like that, it drives me up the wall
- Chelsea: you drive me up the wall
- Me: you drive me up the wall
- Chelsea: wait, you can't drive
Chelsea and I went to the Ekka (Royal Brisbane show) on Tuesday. We got our faces painted and airbrush tattoos (Man I really love this mermaid and kind of want to get her for real…) and the absolute shit scared out of us in the Hollywood Horrors house. (no really, we all ran out screaming and people laughed.)
- Me: Liam Payne is actually ruining my life
- Chelsea: What did he do now?
- Me: HE IS EXISTING CHELSEA
- Chelsea: hahaha that's no excuse! How would you be if he was caught skinny dipping?
- Me: oh my god don't even say that
- Chelsea: mwahahahaah
- Me: you know not what you have wrought with your careless words
Last night was awesome, despite how tired I was. We had pizza and talked heaps and then went to Cold Rock for ice cream and the parking lot there was huge and empty so Chelsea made me drive! I have literally never driven a car before, and I don’t have my licence in any shape or form so it was incredibly illegal and omg so scary but so much fun! Chelsea took a video of some of it and oh god. I WAS TERRIFIED OKAY. She also has a manual so I stalled it twice but hey I didn’t crash!
Then her mum cut my hair \o/ and we watched Serenity and it was good.
Had an awesome day with Chelsea and Zoe yesterday. We went to this park and I climbed up on the spiderweb thingy (right to the top!) it’s bigger than it looks! Chelsea managed to trip and fall over while helping Zoe down the slide, and I accidentally got a picture of it. Oh wow I never realised before just how priceless both of their faces are in that last pic <3. Then we went and saw Haywire which I quite enjoyed.